My home is in shambles. There, I admitted it.Admitting it is the first step to solving the problem right?
As most of you know, we’re trying to get a lot of our crap sold on ebay. Well, that has caused my home to look as if we just moved in.
WooHoo!! I love Clutter!!
(That was total sarcasm by the way…)
Unfortunately, things aren’t selling fast enough and things just keep piling up! AAHHH!! I think we may need to have a garage sale.
I’ve also been a horrible employee of my own company. (My company is Daughter of Maat… no I don’t think it’s narcissistic at all…) I’m lucky to have gotten in these few blog posts lately (although this one was supposed to be published yesterday), but I’ve yet to start (let alone finish) my 8 hubs for this month. Not to mention I’ve missed one deadline and pushed two back.
I’m just not motivated…
…and I think the clutter has a lot to do with it.
What I have gotten done in the past few days is:
- Added pages to my Blogging Planner including some neat dividers and changed the cover
- Got accepted to Top Mommy Blogs (Please vote for me!)
- Listed 15 items on ebay – sold 5
- Instituted the Flagg Family Household Rules which Greg and Sam have successfully avoided following
- Got ALL the dishes done
- Successfully avoided eviction
- Successfully procrastinated… daily
- Added the Project 365 page and started the project itself
- Answered all my comments (on blog and HP)
- Successfully wasted several hours watching Doc Martin and My Name Is Earl
- Drank 28 cups of Lady Grey Tea – 4 cups per day x 7 days (probably more)
- Stopped the cats from killing each other… twice (Seth and Osiris)
- Won the Gargie Award
Here’s what I didn’t get done that was on my to-do list:
- My 8 apprenticeship hubs
- Clean the front porch
- Clean the kitchen (minus the dishes)
- Dust the walls and ceiling
- Clean the bathroom
- Article for TB
- Article for IM (totally missed the deadline and got suspended… woohoo!)
So far, it’s been a pretty uneventful and completely unproductive week…. you know, minus all the stress…
Hopefully next week will be better…